Bet365 Poker vs High Pulse Poker
Bet365 Poker vs High Pulse Poker Comparison 2017
Bet365 Poker and High Pulse Poker are two completely different poker rooms. Bet365 Poker has been online for nearly a decade and High Pulse Poker just started offering real money action in late 2011. Bet365 Poker is part of a successful poker network and High Pulse is a stand-alone room with brand new software. I could go on and on about how these two poker rooms are different but this article is going to be a Bet365 Poker Vs High Pulse Poker comparison. So if you are choosing a room, this will provide you with all the information you need to know.
We are going to see how the old-school classic compares to the new kid on the block. High Pulse Poker does not share traffic or software with any other poker sites so despite drawing thousands of players during their real money launch it has been an uphill battle for them. They have been pumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into players’ accounts in an effort to draw in more players. They are still struggling, but with the top notch software and amazing promotions it shouldn’t be long until they really take off.
Bet365 Poker went the other route many years ago. They simply leased the iPoker software and joined their network. Bet 365 Poker is one of the leading rooms on their network and their patent company is one of the most successful online gambling companies in the UK and Europe.
High Pulse Poker Vs Bet 365 Poker Deposit Bonuses 2017
High Pulse Poker is practically throwing money at everyone who signs up in an effort to increase the number of real money players. This has created a very unique welcome bonus package. This package includes several valuable perks. Here is an overview of the deposit bonus aspect of the welcome package at both High Pulse Poker and Bet365 Poker.
- High Pulse Poker – When you deposit €25 or more you will be eligible for a €500 bonus. During your first three months at High Pulse Poker you will receive €2 each time you earn 20 Step Points at the real money tables. To claim the whole €500 you will need to earn 5,000 Step points.
- Bet365 Poker – All new depositors will receive a 200% match bonus up to $1,000. Bet365 will release this bonus money to you in $10 installments every time you earn 1,000 Merit Points. Bet365 Poker will give you 60 days to clear your bonus. You can find out more about the Bet365 poker bonus here.
- Bet365 Poker’s welcome package comes with only one added incentive. They will give you a ticket to their €100 New Depositor Freeroll. High Pulse Poker offers a couple of extra perks so I will outline them below.
- Rakeback – High Pulse Poker is giving all new players 50% rakeback for life. Many poker rooms have been replacing rakeback with high value VIP programs. Even several years ago when it was popular there were few rooms offering this much rakeback. It is simply just too expensive for most poker sites to do these days. High Pulse Poker will credit the rakeback to your account each Sunday. You do not automatically start off at 50% rakeback though. Earning 0-4 Step Points is worth 10% rakeback, 5-24 is worth 20%, 25-99 is worth 30%, 100-499 is worth 40% and 500+ is worth 50%.
- Poker Freerolls – High Pulse Poker is using freeroll tournaments to draw in new players. They have been giving away thousands of dollars each week by running freerolls every 15 minutes. These freerolls have prize pools ranging from $10 to $1,000.
- The High Pulse Poker welcome package is not as large as Bet365’s, but you could end up with much more money. High Pulse Poker’s bonus package is ideal for beginners and small stakes players who want to turn a small investment into a big payday. If you plan on depositing a moderate or large amount initially than Bet365 Poker is better.
Bet365 Poker Vs High Pulse Poker – Player Promotions 2017
High Pulse Poker is currently focusing on the freerolls and rakeback so the only special promotion they are running is a high value refer-a-friend program. Bet365 Poker is home to a couple of solid promotions including a VIP program and Jackpot Sitngos.
- High Pulse Poker – When you get your friends to sign up at High Pulse Poker you can earn a lot of money. Most poker rooms give you a fixed one-time payment, but High Pulse Poker will pay you for as long as your friends play. You will even make money on the people that your friends refer to High Pulse Poker.
- Bet365 Poker – The Bet 365 Poker VIP program has value-packed tiers. The main benefit is a cash reward that you can purchase when you reach a special benchmark. These cash rewards range in value from $50 to $165,000. They also host Jackpot Sitngos with $50,000 jackpots.
High Pulse Poker Vs Bet365 Poker – Cash Games and Tournament Selections
- High Pulse Poker’s traffic is very low at the moment but it is growing. There are only a few hundred players logged in during peak hours so there isn’t much ring table or tournament action there. There are usually a handful of small stakes real money ring tables running and the freerolls are the most popular type of MTT.
- Bet365 Poker is technically the world’s second largest poker site, along with their network partners, so they can exceed tens of thousands of players at once. Bet365 Poker is the clear choice if you prefer to play at the medium or high stakes level. Sitngo and tournament players should also consider Bet365 Poker instead of High Pulse Poker.
- The freerolls and even the ring tables at High Pulse Poker can be extremely soft, but the lack of traffic makes them relatively rare. It is also easy to find soft action at Bet365 Poker. They are part of a hybrid gaming company that offers casinos, sports betting, bingo and other services.
High Pulse Poker versus Bet 365 Poker – Deposit and Cashout Options 2017
High Pulse Poker only accepts a few deposit methods. Bet365 Poker is part of a large company so they have been able to secure countless deposit options. Payouts at Bet365 can also be handled many different ways and they are extremely fast for the most part. In the near future I expect High Pulse Poker to add more.
The software at Bet365 is average, but the new platform at High Pulse Poker features a number of the latest improvements. If I had to choose between these two rooms solely on the software I would choose High Pulse Poker. Bet365 Poker’s support is available through email and a 24/7 phone number. High Pulse Poker is currently only offering email support.